SERVICES BY ONCE UPON AN ALPHA
* FB/Website/Blog Management
* ARC/Book review management
* Organizing contests including contacting winners and mailing prizes
* Mailing of promotional items
* Street Team Organization
* Managing blog stops, guest spots, interviews, etc.
* FB Group creation
* FB Author/Fan Page creation
* Graphic Teaser Designs
* Organize beta readers
*Individual messaging and promotion of all of your work to any and all blogs
*Introducing a select group of authors willing to assist you with trading back matter
*I do offer simple wordpress.com website/blog creation. I am not a website designer but I am able to set up a simple site to display your book/author information.
** Feel free to request additional services, we are willing to personalize to meet your needs
SOCIAL BLITZ ~ 4 Hours $100
**Individual messaging and promotion of all of your work, new releases or sales to any and all blogs**
*Due to every author’s individual needs, please contact us and we will arrange a quote for you
* Invoicing is sent at the beginning of the month prior to service being provided. If the agreed services/hours are exceeded, the author will be notified before any additional work is performed.
**If requesting full time PR we would love to read your book before approval. We do this so that we are able to make sure we would be a good fit to properly promote your work.**
Please Read Prior to booking:
- Additional services available – just ask
- I recommend scheduling any service 4-6 weeks in advance. Anything scheduled less than 4 weeks in advance will not be guaranteed. This also depends on my schedule.
- Reviews are not guaranteed. All I can guarantee is that the book will be sent to the bloggers. From there, it is in the blogger’s hands. If you would like a spreadsheet list of the blogs the book was sent to, please just ask.
- Invoice will be sent upon agreement and are to be paid prior to us providing the services requested
- Authors are responsible for ALL prizes offered for giveaways.
- Any and all packages can be changed to suit the author’s needs
- The authors with the greatest success rate during a tour are those that make themselves available during the tour dates. Commenting on the blogs and answering readers questions is highly recommended.